Week commencing Monday 31st October.
Pupils should return to school at the usual time on Monday 31st October
Lunch menus are Week 2 of our new menu this week.
Lunch payments are £2.10 per meal. The cost of meals next half term up to the Christmas break will be £73.50.
All clubs and music tuition will recommence this week apart from Arty Crafty Club which will resume on Monday 7th November.
Wednesday 2nd November and Friday 4th November at 2.00 p.m Reception are holding their Personal Development Workshop for parents.
The second of our Open Mornings for children starting school in September 2017 takes place on Wednesday 2nd November, beginning with an address by the Headteacher at 9.30.
Academy Photography will be in School on Friday 4th November taking individual and sibling photographs. Families with pre-school siblings should come in from 8.15 a.m. All in school siblings will automatically be photographed together.
Music Tuition Timetable for this term will be as follows:-
Tuesday - Cello
Wednesday - Brass and Guitar
Thursday - Violin
Friday - Keyboard, Woodwind and Percussion
Tip of Week "Always make sure the URL on a website starts with https before you buy anything or transfer personal details. The s means it’s secure. If it's not, hackers could steal or track your details."
Known Teacher Training Days for 2016 2017 are Monday 5th June, 24th and 25th July 2017.
Welcome to the website of Coppice Primary School.
Coppice is a successful school where all those connected with it work together for the benefit of the children who attend. Our pupils are encouraged to be themselves, be independent learners and make the most of all the opportunities that are available to them.
Whilst here, they learn in a caring and nurturing environment and take part in a variety of curricular and extra curricular activities. Children are encouraged to consider the world and community around them and make responsible decisions that will impact positively on others.
We moved into our new premises in September 2008 and children take great pride and care of the facilities that we have and that we continue to add to.
Should you wish to look around the school, then please contact the office and they will arrange a tour for you. If you have enjoyed your visit to our website, then you are welcome to leave a message in our guestbook, too.
New Things on our Web
- 23 Oct 16: October's School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 23 Oct 16: Governing Body Strategy document.
- 23 Oct 16: Our Test Results for 2015/16.
- 23 Oct 16: Some updated school Policy documents.
- 23 Oct 16: Our House Leaders enjoyed a Team Building Day.
- 12 Oct 16: New School Prospectus for 2016/17.
- 07 Oct 16: PE Programme of Study for 2016/17 on our Curriculum page.
- 07 Oct 16: Additional diary dates.
- 07 Oct 16: Autumn Term Curriculum Topics for all year groups on our Curriculum page.
- 16 Sep 16: Updated school uniform size chart, price list and order form.
- 16 Sep 16: New school dinner menus from September 2016.
- Previous updates
This web was last updated on 23 October, 2016